Addition silicone impression material
- Impression material with excellent fidelity.
- Dimensional stability for 14 days.
- High tearing resistence.
- High accuracy in the reproduction of details of subgingival areas due to its flowability and hydrocompatibility.
- Excellent recovery from deformation.
- It allows to reproduce multiple plaster models from a single impression.
- Fluid pastes with high thixotropy.
- Excellent visualization obtained by color contrast.
- Easy removal from the mouth after setting.
- Excellent hydrocompatibility property.
- Easy handling due to its presentation in self-mixing cartridges.
- It can be used in single or double step impression techniques.
- ISO 13485 Certification.
- Universal dispenser 1:1/2:1.
- Indicated for high-precision impressions as indirect veneers, contact lenses and ceramic fragments; Crowns, inlays, onlays and bridges, total and partial prosthesis; Manufacture of mockup, palatal index and guides for veneers; Transfer impression technique for implant and for the orthodontic aligners.