Local injectable Anesthetic, with each ml containing 30mg of Prilocaine hydrochloride (54mg/carpule), 0,03 UI of Felypressin (0,054 UI/carpule), Sulfite free, packaged in glass cartridges with siliconized plungers
- Sulphite free.
- Vasoconstrictor Felypressin is a safe alternative for the contraindication of epinephrine.
- Excellent option for diabetic and asthmatic patients.
- Packaged in glass cartridges.
- Allows better visualization of blood reflux.
- Comfort for the patient – greater smoothness of the siliconized plunger, minimizing pain during injection.
- Total efficacy of the product throughout the shelf life due to the absence of glass porosity.
- High anesthetic success rate.
- No possibility of polymer contamination, because glass does not degrade.
- GMP Certification – Good Manufacturing Practices (ANVISA).
- ABO (Brazilian Dental Association) Recommend Quality Seal.
- Each cartridge is surrounded by a safety adhesive label that protects the oral cavity in case of breakage and contains all anesthetic specifications.
- Packing in sealed blisters.
- Indicated for medium-term and non-surgical procedures, procedures of patients with asthma and allergic to sulphites, patients with hypertension and diabetics.