Local injectable anesthetic, with each ml containing 30mg of Mepivacaine hydrochloride (54mg/carpule), free of Paraben and Sulphites, packaged in glass cartridges with siliconized plungers
- Without vasoconstrictor.
- Free of Parabens and Sulphites or any other type of preservatives.
- Longer duration of anesthesia compared to Lidocaine without vasoconstrictor.
- Packaged in glass cartridges.
- Allows better visualization of blood reflux.
- Comfort for the patient – greater smoothness of the siliconized plunger, minimizing pain during injection.
- Total efficacy of the product throughout the shelf life due to the absence of glass porosity.
- High anesthetic success rate.
- No possibility of polymer contamination because glass does not degrade.
- GMP Certification – Good Manufacturing Practices (ANVISA).
- ABO (Brazilian Dental Association) Recommend Quality Seal.
- Each cartridge is surrounded by a safety adhesive label that protects the oral cavity in case of breakage and contains all anesthetic specifications.
- Packing in sealed blisters.
- Indicated for short-term and non-surgical procedures; Pediatric Dentistry procedures; patients with serious cardiopathies or for those where the use of vasoconstrictors is contraindicated; procedures in asthmatic, allergic to sulfite and untreated hypertension; placement of orthodontic bands.