Local injectable anesthetic, with each ml containing 20mg of Mepivacaine hydrochloride (36mg/carpule), 10 micrograms of Epinephrine (18µg/carpule), packaged in glass cartridges with siliconized plungers
- Contains Epinephrine, offering better hemostasis with greater safety.
- Lower vasodilator potential, increasing the duration of anesthesia.
- Packaged in glass cartridges.
- Paraben Free.
- Allows better visualization of blood reflux.
- Comfort for the patient – greater smoothness of the siliconized plunger, minimizing pain during injection.
- Total efficacy of the product throughout the shelf life due to the absence of glass porosity.
- High anesthetic success rate.
- No possibility of polymer contamination because glass does not degrade.
- GMP Certification – Good Manufacturing Practices.
- ABO (Brazilian Dental Association) Recommend Quality Seal.
- Each cartridge is surrounded by a safety adhesive label that protects the oral cavity in case of breakage and contains all anesthetic specifications.
- Packing in sealed blisters.
- Indicated for surgical procedures in general, for example periodontal and endodontic surgeries, minor oral surgery, apicetomy and placement of implants.